Monday, August 30, 2010

Snow Skin Mooncake



Last saturday my sis came to Melaka, and I grabbed the chance to ask her to teach me making the snow skin mooncake. We bought all the ingredients from a bakery shop and started the fun session at nite :D As promised, we started to do it at 9pm. Then my sis so busy there weighted this weighted that, haha... she said she is the first time using that recipe =.=" Her bf and I were starting to worry as she looked so cincai in the volume of the ingredients... Then my sis shown us how to make it into the mooncake. Her bf and I were helping too, it was so fun!

haha, for the new learner like me, I was excited when the mooncake was done by me :D Please see the pic haha. It tastes nice and I had sent some to my neighbours and my parents in law. The rest were all in the stomach, haha. There are still ingredients left, maybe tomorrow will do it again, then will bring to my frens to test it :D With the condition, i will not feel lazy tomorrow, hahahha.....

7 comments:

Christina Ling said...

wao... those moon cake sure look delicious! Is the method complicated? Can share the recipe? :)

csc said...

thanks ^^ it is not complicated. I have sent the recipe to your hotmail already :D

Frida said...

aiyo, i lazy to make mooncake dee.. considering want to pack those ingredient back to mama house........ arggg. today was a bz kitchen day... cook till i tired... no energy for mooncake yet... i wait ur snow skin ya...

蓝蓝 said...

sc, I tried it already.... super nice ^.^

csc said...

thanks^^

Christina Ling said...

Thanks dear... Will try it out together with my mom this weekend... :)

Leanne said...

It's very tasty... keep it up!

Post a Comment