Thursday, August 5, 2010

深呼吸

深呼吸,告诉自己今天一切会很好。

Setting a good emotion and step out of the house, found that everything is not that hard, everything will be nice soon...

Sometimes thinking taking care a bb is hard coz need to wake up in the midnite to feed him and have to carry him, etc... But I have another point of view now, yes, it is tiring to taking care a bb for all these reasons, but the tiredness is just for physical.

I think it is harder to take care of a toddler. I have to care for his feelings, his behaviours, his emotion etc.... Although it is easier to physically take care of a toddler, as he can play himself, can do everything by himself. But taking care of a toddler's emotion is somehow a difficult question to me. When he is naughty, should I hit him? or should I advice nicely? What if I talk nicely and he refuses to listen? What if he behaves naughty due to some other reasons and doesn't mean it? There are a lot of questions in my head everytime I face this situation.

Every mother will hope that her kids to behave nicely, to be a good boy, etc. I hope my sons can be a disciplined kid and everyone likes them. Before that I thought this is not hard as long as I teach him from young. Of course, he will be disciplined in some but not all. Sometimes I feel this is out of control, even though I put so much effort. Maybe this is 身为父母的彷徨吧?

深呼吸,告诉自己一切将会很好。

8 comments:

蓝蓝 said...

it is the life long lesson.
even when the child grows up, another topic comes...
i think this would be the life of parents...
加油哦 ^.^

csc said...

really must have the patient and passion to be a mother... no MC is allowed :p

June said...

每个不同成长阶段的孩童,都有不同的成长过程,想当然尔,就有不同的挑戰:p
可是不要忘记,当你再照顧他们的时候,你其实在参与他们的成长过程,你陪伴着他们从一個哺哺待育的嬰兒蛻变成開始懂趴学走的健康宝宝,这是用什麼也无法换到的宝贵经历.

所有的挑戰其实是值得的:)

csc said...

yeah, really experiencing every stage, some with great satisfaction, some with disappointment too. however, it is really worthwhile like you said. thanks june!

Frida said...

so rajin write blog oo... good good.
i love ur sons very much, although alfred was moody recently, maybe he miss his papa lar, haha.

csc said...

haha, frida, dunno whether i will be the 3-mins hot o not :p
thanks for loving my sons, hahha, happy ^^
paisei also when see he is moody with you guys :p

Anonymous said...

Yup! It requires a lot of patient to bring up children. Don't worry, Chin. You have done a great job. Don't give yourself too much pressure. Alfred is a good boy. Jus that maybe he is still young. Try us a softer way to tell him what is right and what is wrong. He may not understand or follow at first, but after several time teling him, he will get it. :)
Saying is always easier that doing... haha... I'm learning to be a patient mommy too... :)
我们一起加油吧!

csc said...

thanks christina. 我们一起加油吧! ^^

Post a Comment