Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blog Layout

Recently don't know what happen to my blog template. The very first template which i used was disappeared.... only see the background color is green in color but the background graphic was disappeared! Then i downloaded and uploaded it again to my blog, but still it is having the same problem.

So, i downloaded and uploaded another type of template. it looked nice and in the order of what I wanted. But just after a few days, this time the background is fine, but my gadgets dunno y moved to the bottom of the page.... >.<""" Then i again, redo the similar steps, but still the same.... However, today I opened it using the lab pc, it looked nice. But now the gadgets moved to the bottom whenever i used my home labtop. wonder is the resolution problem... sien.... how to make sure it will be in a normal mode whereever i open it? Anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm... your blog's layout look nice and okay on my laptop le... Maybe you are right that there something wrong with the resolution of your laptop le...try right click on the desktop, go to display properties, settings and change the "Screen resolution"? Not sure this help or not... I'm not very good in this... :p

csc said...

thanks for info... but still the same... mayb this template's size is not ngam with my labtop resolution ?=.="

Post a Comment