Sunday, August 15, 2010

Great Saturday

Today is a great saturday. A good day begins with a good mood, I believe.

This morning took a photo in car before sending the two monkeys to bbsitter house. Everyone was in good mood.



Francis and I went to Dreambox to sing k during lunch time :D Long time never sing k with only us two ppl... sing for two hours, i nearly lost my voice... it seems like the voice is difficult to "come out" in the daytime... Anyway, it was really great for singing nonstop... ^^

Then we went to buy Donashi at the Big Apple donut shop. I was thinking to buy donashi long time ago when it was newly launched to the market, but "heart pain" with the money and also diet reason, I didn't buy it... Today I don't know why I dare to buy it... close my eyes to buy it without second thought, haha.... 18 pieces costs RM20; 28 pieces costs RM25. I bought 18 pieces. I was really excited... The donashi were packed in a bento-liked box, and they looked like cute sushi staying quietly in the box :p fat? biar I habiskan them baru say.... hahhaha...

5 comments:

Frida said...

OMG.... I WANT!!!!!!

csc said...

u want alfred? bernard? me or danashi? hahaha..

Frida said...

wahahaha, i cannot have u, alfred and bernard...
so, i just can have the donashi

Anonymous said...

I want the damashi too... *drooool....*
By the way, Chin. Would like to let you know that I have moved my blog to a new url. Please check out http://samuelnmummy.blogspot.com/. Thanks. :)

csc said...

christina, i updated your blog url liow :D

Post a Comment