Monday, August 2, 2010

Home Alone with Kids

Today is the second day Francis went to Germany. Last nite I was alone to take care these two monkeys.... luckily everything fine. Just that Bernard woke up at 12.30am and 4am.... I am a bit sleepy now, wonder is Monday blue or becoz lack of sleep last nite...

Tonite would be another nite with them alone. haha, i feel like i am having war now... have to conquer them :p Let's see tonite i manage to settle them o not. Of coz i hope i could... I wish myself a sweet nite today.

I rememebered possibly two years before I wrote a post in friendster blog saying that I would rather be a small lady to be protected by my half, instead of being a brave woman to face everything independently. Frankly, til today I stil have this feeling. But having two kids, no matter how, i have to learn to be independent which will make me tiring most of the time. Sound sad? but that is life. Just hope that no matter how tired I am, they can grow up happily and healthily, and my friends and families around would always love me so much as i love them, hahaha....

Yes, gambateh for another few more days before Francis can come back to join my army team, haha... I need some strength before I really collapse :p

8 comments:

June said...

u can drink some chicken essence,
and most important is to take a good rest.
Then at night baru got energy to take care 2 kids.
I 精神支持 u !

Leanne said...

I LOVE YOU... call me up if u r free to chat with me :D

csc said...

haha yes, really need some of the chicken essence.... but good rest.. macam a bit mission impossible now :p

Yeo said...

world war III ....... ^_^

suddenly send me email.... u wanna be blogger liao? :)

Frida said...

lol, talking like having big war.
mama, be brave!!!
let me know if u need help lar :d

csc said...

billy, u need to be so fast o not, hahha...
frida, haha, really like having war woh... just that my enemies looks good but give me tiredness...

Anonymous said...

Super Mama..you can do it! ~mi

csc said...

ah mi is you!!! happy to see u here:D

Post a Comment