Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Not a good start of the day

I am feeling energy-less now.... physically and emotionally tired...

Last nite didn't manage to sleep well. I wonder why Bernard kept waking up after a short naps... He seemed to be very energitic... I couldn't count i woke up for how many times to feed him and to swing him to sleep... maybe 4? 5? or more? Just like usual, I put him in bed at 8pm, but last nite he woke up at 9pm and smiled to me... since he didn't feel like want to continue sleeping, so i put him into the walker. He just stared at me and smiled =.=""" for quite some time. His face.... is so happy, I dunno what happened to him or mayb he thought i am funny with a sleepy face? gosh.... then after an hour i put him to sleep, then woke up then sleep then woke up the whole nite in this type of routine.... kill me... my physical is tired.

This morning Alfred did not want to go to school... coz he wanted to watch cartoon. Then after I "tam" him, he willing to go, but he did not want to wear shoes. I know he was just trying to find an excuse to throw his temper. eee.... triggered my fire... again, kena scolded by me and as usual cried then be good boy. I did not understand why he knew the ending but still behave so. I have no energy to think anymore. I just know I drove them to bbsitter and school with black face. I don't feel like want to talk at that moment. My emotion is exhausted.

People said "Start a day with a good emotion, everything will be fine on that day"... but seems like I had a worst morning... am i managed to continue? ... X.X

9 comments:

蓝蓝 said...

sc,

add oil, i believe you can make it ^.^

csc said...

蓝蓝, thanks for your support^^ how u search my blog? can i add your blog url into my favourite links?

蓝蓝 said...

wahahaha... sc
i also dun know where i got link to here ady...
this morning i read thru some blog post.. then come to here :D
yes, you may. I'll add u into my favourite blog list too :D

June said...

母爱是伟大的, 我蛮佩服你。
如果换成是我, 真是不敢想象。

但别把不好的情绪加进你的心情空间,
深呼吸, 把不好的情绪赶走,
想一想, 还有3天的时间,
加油, 今天明天会更好!!

csc said...

june.... touching... reading your comment here dunno y feel touching... thanks:)

Frida said...

erm....i think 蓝蓝 accidentally visited your blog through my blog :p

Alfred started to manja now, he might just want your attention lar. Poor alfred, but geram when see him tak peduli ppl, hahahaha.
Anyway, you can do it!!

蓝蓝 said...

sc n frida,
hahahaha... we know each other one la...
ya... i think is from ur blog to sc here....
btwn, sc, this is a nice blog... ^.^

csc said...

thanks frida, thanks yz ^^

Anonymous said...

wao! it's really challenging to handle 2 bb boys at one time. Bernard is so cute... hahaha... Alfred is a clever boy ooo... hahaha... But I think you handle both of them very well. If I were you, sure I will slap Samuel already... :p
加油,Mommy! You can do it!

Post a Comment