Monday, August 2, 2010

Alfred's first day to school

7th June 2010 is the first day of school (toddler in kindergarten) for Alfred. I was worried that he would cry. Surprisingly he didn't! He likes the school, i was so pleased. At first, i was worried and everyday keep telling him I will send him to school then i will be going to work. Then i will come back to fetch him and send him to bbsitter there. This was somesort my promise to him that I will come back to fetch him. Luckily he understands.

However, according to the teacher, he didn't finish the food given, a bit choosy. Today is the second day, and teacher told me he managed to finish the food. Maybe he likes the food today but not yesterday, my choosy boy.....

Hope he is able to cope with the life in school and learn something. Hope he could able to communicate in English which is not his mother tongue. Hope he will learn to take care of himself and be a good boy.... :)

2 comments:

June said...

gambateh Alfred !
and also Alfred mummy :)

csc said...

thanks thanks! ^^

Post a Comment