Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Sunday Afternoon



Francis is coming back to Melaka in another 2 hours ^^ that's so great! My war with these two monkeys are going to end very soon, haha. See the picture above? haha, I had finally conquerred them ! They are sleeping now... shhhhh.... I was quietly taken their photo and is now quietly uploading them XD

It was a tiring week, but nevermind, it is going to end soon... A fren told me 小别胜新婚, maybe she is true. Alfred this morning told me that "我想爸爸,我要抱爸爸".... That is so sweet....

Thanks to you guys! thanks for your gambateh and support... and yes, 我渡过了这个考验 :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo... Francis sure will be very touched by those words... :) Alfred is such a sweet boy. :)

蓝蓝 said...

wow.. cute alfred... believe that francis should feel touching when hear that.
n cute little kaya ball ^.^

csc said...

haha, that nite francis at home, alfred wanna sleep with him, mayb too long didn't see him... kids...

Post a Comment