Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3 - Let's Continue

It was so glad that everything went smoothly this morning. Both kids woke up at 7am, so I had to wake up too... While I brought Alfred to brush his teeth, Bernard was rolling and "biting" toys on the bed. After that I helped Alfred to change his Kinderfit. Then brought two of them to downstairs so that Alfred could take his breakfast (a gardenia choco bread, haha, easiest :P ) At 7.45am, we drove to bbsitter there and Alfred's nursery. :)

Oh suddenly remember that this morning Bernard rolled down from the bed... Don't worry, haha, he didn't hit any hard surface, coz he was falling to Alfred's bed. That time I was making milk for Alfred, while Bernard was on the bed rolling and Alfred was lying on his bed (which is on the floor) waiting for his milk. When I was making milk, I turnt over to see them, wah, shock me =.="" Bernard's body was on Alfred's body and Bernard's legs were on the bed..... =.=""" Then I quickly ran to him and he was smiling at me when he saw me.... bomb.... and Alfred did not dare to move, haha, was "pressed" by Bernard on top....

Today is the 3rd day. Yes, hope this week can pass very very fast... "I'm waiting for you~~~" (lyris from dunno wat song, which sang by my student yesterday while waiting for me to open the lab for the tutorial class, haha, now pinjam to sing to Francis).

6 comments:

Leanne said...

think positively is your professional~~~ you definitely can go through this week smoothly :D

csc said...

^^ got your LOVE mah, sure can think positively, haha

Lee Ping said...

gambateh neh !!!

Frida said...

waseh, this morning got such gan jiong story kah... luckily got gor gor to "save" bernard... hahahah

csc said...

ping, thanks... less energy to gambateh now.
frida, haha, ya, luckily he fell to this side but not another side, else i really no eye to see....

Anonymous said...

Francis not around? Went for business trip kah? wao! You "geng" le... I never dare to think how my life will be without David helping me. If David ever have business trip or won't be at home for several days, I sure will go back Kuching or ask my mom to come over to help me. Me and Samuel alone? No way!!
cheers to Siew Chin the Super Mom!!

Post a Comment