Thursday, September 2, 2010

Prepare to go home

Another 2 more days I will be going back to my hometown Miri together with francis and the two little monkeys. Frankly, I am in excited and anxious mood now. Excited to go home after a year. Excited for the kolok mee, laksa, curry rice etc. Excited for the astro. Excited to be away from work. Anxious? anxious for bringing Bernard on board as this is his first time. Anxious for bringing both monkeys together with the luggages. Anxious for being the full time mom for a week. Anxious to miss out anything to bring back. Anxious to receive official call from work <-- NO PLEASE.

Started to prepare the items to bring back since last two days. Pack a bit a bit. Scare I miss out something although I have a "To-Bring" list. For example, yesterday I was shocked that I miss out a very important item in my list. Without it, Alfred will be having constipation, haha. Guess what? The kid's toilet bowl plate, haha. My mom's place will not have the small potty of coz. So this kid's toilet bowl plate is to be put on top of our normal toilet bowl, so that his little butt won't drop into the bowl, haha.... He would not go to poo if directly sit on the normal toilet bowl or without the potty.... This has been proved each time I had the two days one nite trip in kl. =.="

Yes, I am still thinking.... what have I missed out? :p

5 comments:

June said...

dun worry for official call, they cannot do anything since you are away from West Malaysia :P

HaPpY HoLiDaY !!!

Christina Ling said...

Hi dear... so excited for you when I got to know that you are going back to Miri to see your love ones after 1 year. All those food you mentioned make my drooling too... hahaha...

Remember to bring the birth cert/baby Mycard for the little ones ooo... Last time I forgot to bring Samuel's birth cert and just found out that during check-in, nearly ended up need to cancel the whole trip. Luckily got the soft copy in David's laptop which he happened to bring along during that trip (usually he didn't bring laptop back).

Wishing you happy holiday and safe journey.

蓝蓝 said...

dun worry about the call... i think they also will start holiday that time :P

Frida said...

i will be your reporter for next week :d
yay, bernard going to take flight soon ^^

csc said...

thanks gals :D I will forgot the work and go back holidays ^^
christina, thanks for the info. Keep in mind :p
frida, i wanna hear only good news, dun report bad one to me, hahaha

Post a Comment