Saturday, August 7, 2010

Alfred's first water playing in nursery

Yesterday Alfred had his first water playing in the nursery. He called it swimming and he was excited with it. The nursery has the water playing session on the first friday of every month, but I am so careless that I forgot about it. I didn't bring towel for Alfred yesterday morning, luckily the nursery can provide one for him.

After Alfred back from school, he told me he sat inside the pool and splashed the water, and like this that swimming (he moved his hand while explaining). He said he wear only underpant to play the water, haha.... so sexy. Anyway, he explaint all these to me only after i had asked several times =.=" He won't automatically tell me one... >.<

But I wonder what would be the proper attire for the water playing session, coz he said only he and another fren were with underpant. The rest of frens are wearing shirts.... hmmm... have to clarify with the teachers later...

Anyway, he likes it :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... Alfred is so cute! I can imagine how he looks like when he was explaining with his hands moving around.. hahaha...

蓝蓝 said...

hehehe... cute Alfred
I though they should wear swimming suit during the water playing session??

csc said...

christina, haha, he was excited but just didn't really explain in detail unless i kept asking... boys' attitude?
yz, i was doubt with it also, coz the teachers last time told me that wearing pants is also fine... have to ask them again... :p

Post a Comment