Monday, November 1, 2010

Alfred's first show



Alfred's nursery had organized a concert + graduation event in Dataran Pahlawan last Sunday. It started at 2pm, but we reached Dataran at around 11am+, just to avoid parking problem. After taking lunch, we got ready at the stage there and the teachers brought Alfred to the back of the stage for preparation.

Francis and me waited excitedly for his performance. Why excited? first, of coz due to the first time my boy was on stage. secondly, Alfred never shown me how he is going to dance for this event although I tried my best to tam him to show me so many times. Third, I wonder how will the second dancing clothes looked like (i have only the first dancing cloth from the teacher before the event).

It was surprisingly Alfred was there dancing, haha, as I tot he will be crying or stand still on the stage.... Luckily he did not cry, and he successfully performed his show completely. I was very much proud of him at that moment, and he looked funny on the stage. The second dancing cloth is a soldier-like uniform. Not bad to dress him in this way. I like the soldier pants very much.

I was responsible for the photos and Francis was video-shooting for him. The photos were not nicely shot, due to my lousy camera for far distance :p Anyway, still can see clearly Alfred's action on stage. More photos on facebook, please have a look there. But for the video, the extension is MP4, wonder can be uploaded here?

4 comments:

Frida said...

wahaha, i got pic and video, let me upload to FB :P

蓝蓝 said...

sure you are proud when you saw your little boy's great performance on the stage. from the photo, he really enjoy it ^.^

csc said...

frida, upload upload, haha, your photos sure in higher quality :p i wan i wan.
yz, haha, i don't know he enjoy or not, but i was enjoying his dancing, as he won't dance properly for me at home :p

Christina Ling said...

Alfred is so talented. :) Well done, Alfred!

Post a Comment