Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lilypie tickers on Windows 7 Gadget

It was interesting to find out that I could have all my important dates and countdowns on my desktop :D All the while I set all the Lilypie tickers on my blog to count the important dates such as Alfred's bday, Bernard's bday, my anniversary etc. Today accidentally let me discover that I could install the tickers on my desktop! haha, it is super nice, especially I was thinking to add the slimming ticker which i don't wish to put in the blog here :p paisei to "announce" my weight... XD

First you have to install the Lilypie windows 7 gadgets. Once you have installed the Lilypie Windows 7 Gadget you can add as many tickers as you like to your desktop by, clicking on the Windows 7 Gadget link displayed when you have created your ticker, and entering the special Lilypie ticker id into the options panel of the gadget.

Now I have all my tickers on my desktop, great! And the newly added slimming ticker is showing me my starting weight, current weight and the target weight as well as the BMI. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment