Friday, November 12, 2010

Dream

Always ppl said dream can reflect a person's daily life. But how true is it? I dreamt of snake for few times. They said snake represents money or financial gain. Yes, really got few times after dreaming of snake, i "terkutip" money on the floor or I found money maybe in pockets or drawers.... However, all are my own money i guessed, coz appeared in my house :p

Last nite I dreamt of pak tou with a tvb artist, haha. Then another scene in dream I saw a girl dead while she was sleeping.... quite horrible. So the next day i searched online for the meaning. It mentioned that, dreaming an artist means you will have conflict with the ppl around you due to their jealousy. Meanwhile, dreaming of a dead ppl is a good sign, representing you are going to forget all the unhappy things and having a new beginning.... So combination of the dream become ? haha I wonder.... :p what do you think?

3 comments:

Frida said...

just dream lo, no need care so much gua, LOL

Christina Ling said...

Hi Chin, so sorry for not dropping by for so long. I used to blog walking in my office, until I got the warning from IT. &%$#&* !! Now I don't dare to blog anymore in office. Back home, busy with Samuel all the time till I don't have my own time. Today only I can spend some time on reading my friends blogs.

Yes, just like what Friday said, it's just a dream. :) Don't think too much.

csc said...

christina, yeah, mayb i m thinking too much. thanks for dropping your comment here :D it's great to read fren's comment, a way of showing concern, isn't it? :p

Post a Comment