Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thanks to my MIL

Hubby is out for workshop for 4 days and now he is on his way back to melaka ^^ Due to the flight delay, need to wait another hour only can see him... Although sleepy now, but i still open my eyes big big... scare later i can't wake up when he is back... that wil be very serious, haha, he didn't bring the home key....

These 4 days while hubby was away, my mother in law came to accompany me. She purposely swapped the classes with her colleagues and came to melaka to help me for taking care the two monkeys. With her companion, i felt so released... at least I am not alone to handle two kids.... at least I don't need to carry bernard into toilet while I was in emergency.... at least I don't need to deal with bernard in the early morning.... at least i don't need to worry for house chores.... thousand of thanks.

This morning when i sent her to bus station, i saw her back through my car's back mirror... i was so touched that moment. She purposely came here to help me and yet she alone took bus to go back to JB. Really felt so thankful from the bottom of my heart. Thanks MIL.... :)

2 comments:

Frida said...

gam dong loo... you are so lucky to have her as you MIL, of course with your two cute yet a bit nakal sons, hahaha

csc said...

maybe i should be more independent in taking care of kids, then won't so ma fan her to purposely come here for the companion...

Post a Comment