Friday, November 19, 2010

Sing k

Last nite, I was being like single, able to leave my family at home and went out sing k with my frens. The feeling is like a bird flying out from a cage, haha, too kua zhang? however, when a bird staying in a cage for long, it can't really believe it is free to fly :p that's y i got check my hp to see whether there is any call from francis..... luckily no, mayb i worried too much.... hehe

Yes, it was a great nite! Sing, laugh and shout for fun. Seem like doing so can really release the tension from our inner :p Enjoyed it a lot. It was so funny that my frens tot i was lost in the dreambox as I was going to the toilet that time. They worried I forgot the room number and can't get back to the venue.... haha, I have the sign of aging recently, i know.....

Wishing that I could renew my "pass" to come out like this again.... I am addicted to the mood of singing! ^^

3 comments:

Frida said...

hahaha, this week is your freedom week,
sing K, shopping ^^

Christina Ling said...

hahaha... Like a bird out of its cage,形容得好贴切!I totally know how you feel, haha... It's ok to have a "me time" sometime. :) i wish i can have a chance to "go out of the cage" too...

csc said...

frida, this is a sign of rewarding myself :p
christina, haha, i know you will totally understood my feeling.... :p who asked us born to be ladies? pai mia....

Post a Comment