Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Mooncake Festival !



Happy mooncake festival! Tomorrow will be the mooncake festival. Although I will not be celebrating it, as tomorrow is a weekday and two monkeys are at home... <-- which means i got no time to quietly and enjoy my meal... :p

Anyway, I heard some fireworks just now, wonder someone was celebrating for tomorrow?

I tried to make snow skin mooncake last month, haha. It is a successful one although it is just normal flavour like pandan lotus.

Thanks also for a fren for sending me the mooncakes far from Melaka. Fren, if you see this post, my special thanks to you.... :D appreciate it and touching...

3 comments:

蓝蓝 said...

happy mooncake festival ^.^

Christina Ling said...

中秋节快乐!

csc said...

same to you guys too ^^

Post a Comment