Monday, September 27, 2010

Have to tidy up my laziness

I was just realized that I like to sleep recently, wonder was I too tired or too tension or just becoz of laziness.... It was really so bad that I couldn't wake up in the mid nite to settle Bernard's demand (either milk, or maybe just wan to hug hug only)..... Recently I felt so annoyed to be woke up to feed him or calm him, will be very sleepy and ignored his cries until really beh tahan, only i woke up with bad temper. So always Francis was the one woke up to settle him, although I woke up too.

Felt so sorry for them as the next day they will smile to me, what a very pure smile, which really melt my heart and grow my guiltiness.... I know I have to tidy up my emotion now, to correct my laziness if that is the reason. Hope I can wake up like before, with a happy emotion, with a gladful heart. I should feel gladful for having them, a precious gift from god. They always said I will be bullied by 3 of them as I am the only female in the house. But for me, I think the other way. I think I will be treasured by them as I am the only female in the house. Thus, starting tonight, no blame from me, more appreciation please. :) Yes, I know I can do it....

4 comments:

Frida said...

haha, bernard smile will melt ppl heart.
cute little guy.
hope he will guai guai at night and not wake mama up later :d

csc said...

thanks frida, 承你贵言 ^^

Christina Ling said...

Dear Chin, we mothers are human too. We need a break and time out too... :) so it's ok to be lazy for a while. We know that you don't intentionally treat the kids like that. Just that you are tired and you need room to breath sometime. I have the same problem too...
Glad that Francis is there to help you out. :)
加油,妈咪!

csc said...

christina, let's work hard together! :D

Post a Comment