Monday, October 4, 2010

Food poisoning

Today is the first day of school holidays. Although it is only applicable to the students, our staffs have to work as normal. Since last nite I was conflict whether to go campus or not today, as in holidays mood when there is so less ppl in campus, plus I got no appointment today.

Don't know thinking too much or not, today I really don't need to go to campus to work. I was so sick this morning. My stomach was so upset and bloated, plus cirit-birit twice and nausea. Tahan myself to wake up to prepare the two monkeys for going to bbsitter and school. Infact, I was so uncomfortable but had no choice. After they went out, I fell down to sleep till 11am... is this pengsan? hahaha.... But the stomach was getting worst, so had to go to see doctor.

Doctor said I am having food poisoning as my stomach is "kacau kacau".... I guessed must be the not-well-cooked otak-otak... then i ate some medicine and slept again the whole afternoon.... Now feeling much better, but the stomach still bloated... hope tonight everything will be fine... it is so uncomfortable to be in this condition....

3 comments:

Christina Ling said...

Poor Mummy... Hope you are getting better.
That Otak otak you cook one or buy from outside? Next time rather over cook then under cook, safer. hahaha...

csc said...

haha... the otak otak was cooked by francis... really cannot let him entering the kitchen... never produce the nice food...

Christina Ling said...

opps! hahaha... yea... banned him from entering the kitchen. But I think he can cook good instant noodles... hahaha... :)

Post a Comment