Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No aircond

There have been one week plus which aircond is not working in my office. Should say at the whole 3rd floor. It is really too warm to stay inside the room, like a sauna room maybe. Sweat, sweat and sweat!

Therefore, I ran to downstairs which is my another fren's room at ground floor. The aircond there is so cold, haha, of coz, we stationed there for one week plus becoz of the non-working aircond in 3rd floor. If the aircond is still not functioning, we will station there longer. Quite enjoyable to stay at downstairs with so many frens working together and laughing together (miss the time being a tutor staying in the lab). When working, everyone is serious and there is no sound at all. When joking, hoho, the whole room is full of laughters. Quite confusing sometimes was wishing the aircond is not functioning, so could stay there longer. haha. yes, of coz anytime I could station there, but it would be perfect if there is a perfect excuse for me :p

Now the aircond in my room is functioning, I guess. But could not guarantee the temperature will be continueing later.... Oh, "mou dun" feeling appears again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment