Thursday, April 14, 2011

12.4.2011 My birthday

Wonder am I growing older, the feeling towards birthday is not as excited as before. Anyway, still will looking forward for the day to come, to enjoy the priviledge of birthday queen today. ^o^ There is nothing so special this year... the only special i got is..... I am unable to make my list of wishes in time..... only manage to make a general wish.... y? coz Alfred was blowing off the candle while I was making my wish and before I made my list of wishes, the candle was blown. So I quickly grab the few seconds to prioritize my wish..... >.<"""

Last Saturday, three days before my actual birthday, my hubby brought me to Shogun buffet at One Utama for celebration. It has been 2 years I think, never been to One Utama. Not much difference. Japanese buffet is always my favourite. Alfred likes it very much too, haha, like mother like son?

Last Sunday, two day before my actual birthday, we had a morning trip to Farmosa building, haha. In fact, we were waiting for Dataran Pahlawan to open. So while waiting, we went to Farmosa to take some photos. After that, my hubby went to Nadeje to buy my favourite crepe cake. :D

Tuesday, my actual birthday, had a gathering party with my friends in office. Ordered Domino's pizza for the party. Leow, Leeyeng and I were the hosts as 3 of us were the April babies. My lovely friends bought us a Secret Recipe cake. It was a happy afternoon with laughters and foods ^^

With the growth of technology, I received only 3 sms birthday wishes this year. But I got 96 birthday wishes in facebook! I was amazed by the numbers, frankly. I had a blessed birthday.... Thanks everyone... :)

At Tuesday nite, my parents in law were so nice to prepare me "longevity noodles" and a drumstick, haha.... Quite a warm feeling, as I have been long time never celebrate my birthday in traditional way, meaning eating drumstick, red egg etc.... I like the noodles very much, it is yummy....

That were all the happenings for my birthday, sweet and touched birthday.... Thanks thanks thanks! to everyone~~~ muaks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment