Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yeah! My prize!

Yeah! It was so excited that I received a parcel today which is from the magazine. It is my prize which I mentioned before. See, this is how the parcel looks like.



It is a set of BeautyMate products worth RM200+. Got to know this product from taiwan entertainment show and magazine, but now it is mine, hoho.... In fact, it is quite excited to get the prize, as I had the habit of sending the contests form in Nuyou magazines all the while, but never win a prize before. Yet, this is my first time from Nuyou magaine :D



The moment i received the parcel, I can't wait to unwrap the parcel. By wasting anytime, I brought Alfred to Secret Recipe to have tea, while waiting for the time to fetch Bernard. See, how excited was he while he ordered his favourite chocolate cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment