Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Original != Upgrading

Last nite while waiting for Francis to pay for the bread at JJ, Afred and I were sitting at a bench outside the bread shop.

Alfred: Original... Ori..ginal!!
Me: What Original? Where is the word original? (I was searching around for the word)
Alfred: Neh... (pointing at the renovation-in-progress wall)
Me: ......... Where got? I can't find any original word leh.... Luan luan jiang...
Alfred: (he ignored me) original.... original... ori....ginal!

Suddenly a young guy sitting at another bench near to us spoke...
Young guy: Didi, that is not original, there written Upgrading....
Alfred: (look at me and look at him, stare a while with paisei face) ....
Young guy: I teach you to pronounce, Up...gra...ding....
Alfred: ..... (hide his head at my stomach) =.=

Then Francis came and we left. I told Francis the story and both of us laughed.
Me: Gor gor teach you that word should be Upgrading, not original.... are you trying to cheat someone don't know english? hahahhaha.....
Alfred: Original... original... original... original.... (he purposely repeated the word and curi-curi smiled there, kek dao!)

3 comments:

Frida said...

hahahaha, why he like the word original so much??

蓝蓝 said...

hahaha... he is really cute ...

csc said...

frida, coz always he asked me what is the flavour i bought (anything), i will choose original. so he learnt this word original...lol

yz, haha, my feeling to him is "you ai you heng"....

Post a Comment