Tuesday, March 8, 2011

class at 8am? hate it.....

Always I hate the class to be scheduled at 8am. Not that I could not wake up. There is no difference for me in terms of wake up time, as I always need to wake up around 7am to get the kids prepared to be sent to school or bbsitter. Then why still I don't like 8am class?

Because... first, I need to wake up earlier than before to prepare myself, haha, normally earlier 20 mins. It makes me struggling to wake up or not to wake up sometimes. secondly, this is the major reason why I dislike 8am class. Coz I need to drive to campus at around 7.45am. This is the time when the road is full of cars!! I hate ler... I need to spend quite some time to wait the junction clear before i could go out of the junction.... There are so so many cars. Then the queue at the traffic light is also long.... Thirdly, I always don't take my breakfast before going to campus when i have 8am class. Coz i scare i will stomachache which would be very embarrasing @.@

I really really don't like 8am classes and yet this trimester I have 2 days having 8am classes in a week!! T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment