Monday, October 11, 2010

Orchid

It is out of surprise that my mini orchid blooms recently. Great! never see this kind of orchid before. It was a gift sent by a cari forum fren last two years ago. Yes, last TWO years.... It has been planted for 2 years already but never blooms... Just grows its leaves but no flower at all. I was about to throw it away few months ago, as I thought it will never grows flower for me, maybe I don't know how to grow this type of orchid. But feel sorry to the fren who sent, therefore, I keep it till now... and last week it started to grow with yellow mini flower.... it really does not look like an orchid flower, what a special species. Of coz, I am so happy ^^

Last Saturday went to an orchard and accidentally found that this orchard sells many kinds of orchid. haha, nice! as the price of the orchids is cheaper than other orchards.... yeah~~ The tauke nioh told me there are one thousand + kinds of orchids, amazing. Then I bought two pots of orchids from her. One is so-called "Palm orchid". It has palm tree leaves but grows with orchid flower... pretty! Another pot is mini orchid, but it does not have flower yet, so I am not sure how will the flower looks like. Tauke nioh charged me for RM25 two pots. But I potong harga till RM22 for both, hohoho... ^^

Not yet take the photo yet. Will take it soon and upload it later. :)

2 comments:

Frida said...

haha, so happy to see ur orchid blooms oh, u really green finger

csc said...

hahhaha nasib baik only :p but use 2 years to make it grows flowers.... a bit long ler...

Post a Comment