Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Won a 2 days 1 nite stay !!



Just got to know I have won a 2 days 1 night stay in Hilton Hotel KL Deluxe Suite worth RM1095 from Nuyou Magazine!!! Sooooo happy! I really can't believe my eyes when I saw my name on the screen.... yes, it's me, it's my name, and I received their notification email! Hooray!

This is so unbelieveable as this is the biggest winning I got so far. RM1095 per night, quite a luxury and expensive gift. Seems like it is a xmas gift arrived earlier from the magazine. Thanks! I love it very much. I don't think I would have the chance to stay in such an expensive suite if I am going to pay my own....

This is the 3rd time I won the prizes from Nuyou Magazine! First time I won a set of beauty product worth RM200+. Second time I won a pair of hair shampoo and conditioner worth RM200+. This time a night stay worth RM1095! I still can't believe it is real...

All the while I told my frens that I always lack of the luck to win lottery. Yeah, I think i don't have the "extra money" luck. But one thing comforts me is I may have the luck to win small prizes.... haha. I have the habit to join the contests from magazines like IFeel, Nuyou, Women weekly etc. But it is really lucky that I got it the bigger prize this time! muaks! love you all! haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment