Monday, October 24, 2011

Cutting Hair

It has been a long time i never help Alfred to cut hair.... Bernard? I never cut his hair before.... I sent Alfred to the saloon since 3++ years old, and I sent Bernard tot he saloon since he is born. I was thinking, since I needed to send Bernard to botak his hair in saloon, y not let Alfred to have a new style in saloon... So that day onwards, i kept my scissors and ended the barber's job. haha.

Yesterday I spent the day with the two monkeys at home. Seeing their hair is long, suddenly an idea came to my mind: y not try to cut their hair for them? haha... this is the first time I helped Bernard to cut his hair, and surprisingly he was so good boy to sit there to let me cut. But of course there is something "bomb" happened, which he poured the talc powder to the floor, and all over his body, like he is the fish to be deep fried =.= After that, I helped Alfred to cut his hair, haha.... the result of both: great satisfaction! haha, not too stylish, but neat at least... :))

2 comments:

Frida said...

wahaha, photo pls, i miss them

csc said...

haha, recently they too jump here jump there, can't take photo nice nice one....

Post a Comment