Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sleepless nite

now is 1.07am... my eyes are still big, the processor in my head is still flashing with a lot of memories.... I should have deep sleep now as for usual, but weird, i don't know what keep me from awakening... no caffeine intake just now, no excited feeling just now, nothing special.... but the fact is my eyes are like an owl's.... a lot of memories came into my mind... starting from campus life, to the days of start working, to the years of working, til recently.... a lot of stories, sour or sweet.... a lot of questions flooded into my mind as well.... thinking too much i guess...

close my eyes please... i can't afford to sleep too late... i left another few hours to sleep before 7am tomorrow... i need the energy for the next day's battle... hey miss chong (sorry, i like to call myself miss, haha), sleep ler... one sheep two sheep three sheep.... ba ba black sheep..... oh gosh....

4 comments:

venus said...

aiyah.. i missed the chance to see "panda" today LOL

csc said...

haha cp mama, so happy to see you here!
kungfu panda is so hot lately, so i have to update myself also mah :p

secret admirer from Italy said...

wake francis and drink beer together with him..

csc said...

hey secret admirer from italy, you are here too! i wait you back to drink beer with you better :p

Post a Comment